Meditation will recommence at the Hope centre on Tuesday 7th July 2020– we hope you will wish to reconnect and have prepared with the safety of our guests and volunteers as a priority.
We will return to our “pre-lockdown” schedule:
Tuesday 7.30pm; Wednesday 12.45pm; Thursday 7.30pm.
Doors will be open at 7pm in the evening but guests may wish to arrive around 7.15pm as we will not have the usual waiting room facility available and will go straight into the meditation room.
Initially, we will limit numbers to ensure 2m social distancing in all areas and have had to change the usual format to comply with health and safety protocols.
The main changes are:-
- 2m social distance will be observed throughout the centre.
- Guests will be provided with hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We will go straight through to the meditation room (no waiting in the communal room or corridor).
- We will not be providing refreshments and would ask guests to bring their own water bottles.
- We now have card payment facilities so guests can pay by contactless or chip & pin. Those who wish to pay cash are asked to bring the correct money to reduce handling.
- We ask guests to bring their own cushions if they need them.
- Toilets will have paper towels and cleansing spray to ensure any surfaces touched are kept sanitised.
- Before and after meditation the room, chairs and surfaces which may be touched will be sanitised.
We hope that folk will be reassured in our commitment to health and safety and will be confident to reconnect to The Hope Centre. We look forward to reuniting with our friends and supporters over the next few weeks.
Please let us know if you plan to return – not necessary but useful for our planning. Likewise, if you have any concerns or queries please let us know – we will do all we can to facilitate a safe return to positive practice to give much needed help during these challenging and unusual times.
Thanks for your support and with kind regards
Alison, Anna and John
Welcome to the Light of Hope C.I.C.
If you would like to donate to the Light of Hope we are currently involved in the ‘Grow your Tenner Fund’ who will match donations. Click here to donate www.localgiving.org/
We are a group of committed light workers who work together providing meditation healing and teaching. Our mission is to offer hope and healing and meditation to all, through an holistic and heart-centred approach.
We aim to teach the science of metaphysics, healing, meditation and understanding of the human energy field (aura) to as wide an audience as possible. Awareness of our spiritual nature and the eternal journey of the soul are at the core of all our work.
We are a non-denominational group and have an “open door” policy, all are welcome and are free to come and go as they please and as their personal journey dictates. We acknowledge and respect all faiths as being different chosen routes to the same ultimate destination.
Over the years we have built our healing clinics, college, meditation groups and workshops and have opened an holistic shop, an apothecary and music project. We have centres in Manchester and Halifax with membership throughout the UK.
We thank you for joining us at this time and hope you enjoy our website.
Friend of the Light of Hope
Looking for a closer connection? Become a Friend of the Light of Hope. Please contact either centre for details
Invitations to special meditations
Invitations to special teachings
Healing for the Golden Years.
Reflexology for the Over 60’s £12
At Manchester 2nd Monday in every month 1.30 – 4.30pm