STRENGTH IN PASSING – 2017.
We shall all pass from this earthly world one day, does it make sense to prepare?
The course is open to all irrespective of age, academic, social or religious background. Strength in passing will be of particular benefit and interest to those who have suffered bereavement, are terminally ill or are carers. Anyone for whom the passing from life holds any fear or mystery should consider this course.
- To provide non – denomination insight into life and transition through an understanding of the Human Energy Field.
- To provide understanding of the nature of disease and the purpose of pain.
- To facilitate healing through mutual support, understanding and the sharing of experience.
- To introduce practical self help techniques to assist the bereaved, those in transition and carers.
There are four workshops, each will standalone. However the full course will build a greater and deeper understanding and afford greater healing potential.
Each workshop is a full day combining teaching, experiential activity, group assignments, feedback and discussion. Participation and sharing of ideas and experience is encouraged. Comprehensive notes are provided at the end of each
The Hope Centre, Hampden Buildings, Hampden Road, Sale, Cheshire,M33 7UB.
£40 (£36 with concession) for each day or £136 for all 4 days if paid in advance (£120 with concession).
Light refreshments provided. Local facilities for food or bring packed
STRENGTH IN PASSING – COURSE OUTLINE 2017
Day 1. The Nature of our being – Saturday 22nd July 2017
- Why are we here? (I)
- Why me? Him? Her?
- Attitudes and responses to death
- Auras, energy and alignment
- The Soul Journey
- Strength through awareness
Day 2. Life-plan and Karma – Saturday 26th August 2017
- Why are we here? ( II )
- What is a Life-plan?
- Life choices
- Challenges and opportunities
- The Law of Karma
Day 3. Healing patterns of Loss – Saturday 23rd September 2017
- The nature of dis-ease
- Grief as a pattern
- Healing tools
- Managing energy
Day 4. Questions of Life & Death – Saturday 25th November 2017
- What happens when we die
- Ghosts, spirits and contact
- Babies and children
- Any questions?
- Strength in Passing
For further details or to book please contact:
The Hope Centre: 0161 973 9130
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org