Foundation in Light
NEW COURSE BEGINS APRIL 5th 2014
The Foundation in Light is a unique course in the spiritual understanding and working knowledge necessary to nurture and develop a life in healing – whether for yourself and those around you, or to take a healing path into a career as a therapist. This course provides all the building blocks for a Foundation to reach into, and towards, all your potentials. Many students have found the course to be truly life changing
The course is over 12 months and there will be a Certificate of Completion which assists entry on all The Light of Hope CIC College of Light Diploma courses, although it is not necessarily a pre-requisite to those courses. The ‘Foundation’ course is experiential and aims to develop good spiritual ‘housekeeping’ of both a personal and environmental nature, and will be of interest to all, whether or not a career in healing is the ultimate goal.
The ‘Foundation’ course encompasses all aspects of personal energy, meditation and self-healing techniques. It brings an appreciation and understanding of holistic therapies – why and how they work. Students will experience healing – both giving and receiving. Dimensions beyond the physical will be covered – including guides, angels, masters; life beyond the physical and connections to those who have passed to the light.
An understanding of the many levels of life beyond our physical and planetary nature is key to our role on the earth at this time and the course aims to give the individual a very real perspective to their own place in the divine plan.
The course includes attendance at ‘Steps’ teachings which are held monthly (in the evening) at Sale on the last Monday of each month (unless a bank holiday when brought forward a week)
- Each student will be allocated a personal mentor to guide and support their development
- Students, as part of their personal development, will be required to attend a minimum of two evening group meditations per month. They may attend as many meditations as they wish.
- There will be a student card pass ‘Ticket to Light’ which will access all available events to ‘Foundation’ students.
- The ‘Foundation in Light’ course is non-denominational and open to all irrespective of religious, social or academic background.
- Students who do not register for the total ‘Foundation’ course may attend each study day or event separately and individually, and pay accordingly.
COURSE FEES: 10% deposit of £52.80 and 12 monthly payments of £39.60 by standing order (total payable £528.00). OR
Full payment in advance £448.80. (15% discount)
Concessions: 10% discount for full-time Students, Senior Citizens and those receiving Income Support.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact:
The Hope Centre (Manchester), Hampden Buildings, Hampden Road
Sale, Cheshire, M33 7UB
Telephone: 0161 973 9130
E-mail: email@example.com website: www.lightofhope.co.uk